TrekDharamshala - The High snow clad Dhauladhar ranges form a magnificent backdrop to the hill resort of Dharamsala. With dense pine and deodar forests, numerous streams, cool healthy air, attractive surroundings and the nearby snowline, Dharamsala has everything for a perfect trek. It is full of life and yet peaceful.
DAY 1 ARRIVAL MCLEODGANJ
On arrival check in to Hotel. Take time to fresh & up then leave for sightseeing. Explore colorful Tibetan markets, Dalai Lama monasteries, Dal Lake, small town Mcleodganj. Overnight stay at Mcleodganj.
DAY 2 TRIUND HILL TREK – OVERNIGHT CAMP AT TRIUND
Check out from the Hotel & leave early morning for the Triund trek – 10,000 altitude & 7 km trek. Enjoy the scenic views of Dhauladhar ranges & breathtaking views of the whole Dharamshala. Reach on the top & settle down in your camps. Enjoy the food & bonfire. Explore the hills & do some photography. Overnight stay at camps.
DAY 3 TREK DOWN
After breakfast trek down to Mc Leodganj and proceed for your onwards journey.
NOTE: Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. CAMP ADDA earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible, especially plastic smiles.
1) No smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
4) Food will be mostly vegetarian
5) We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
6) If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
7) If you can't swim don't go deep into the water
NOTE: Event Hosts have all the rights to add or remove any member and do necessary changes in route, activity, time, duration depending on the situations and climate conditions. ORGANIZER'S DECISION IS FINAL (ITS ALL ABOUT SAFETY, PLEASE CO-OPERATE)
COST INR 4000 PER PERSON
Advance payment to be made for INR 2000 to book your slot with the Vendors (non refundable)
1. Accommodation on three sharing basis in the Hotel/Tents.
2 Daily dinners and Breakfast.
3 1 trek to Triund with Guide.
1. Lunch not included.
2. Free day site seeing/ tour not included